Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August 20th, 2017

A. Strict MU Practice; accumulate reps based on how you feel
B. Snatch Pull + 2 Snatch RDL @ 32x1; 5 complexes; rest 2min 
+
3 Sets: 
10 DB Power Cleans @ 60# 
30' WalkingLunge in Front Rack 
15 TTB 
rest 60 seconds
10 DB Power Snatch (alt arms) @ 60#
30' Walking Lunge in Front Rack 
15 BMU
rest 4min bw sets to ensure quality reps 
+
C. Shoudler extension plank hold; 20 seconds x3; rest as needed
D. Assisted german hang; 20 seconds x3; rest as needed
+
20min of Shoulder Mobility work 

A. Just did 12-15 while I warmed up. doubles and singles. 
B. 205,225,235,235,245......might have bothered the thumbs more than anything. tried to hit good positions. 

1st set - 1:15, 1:06 (5 BMU)
2nd set - 1:09, :59 (6 BMU)
3rd set - 1:04, :59 (7 BMU)


did this on monday 08/21. full truth, I went to Braves game with some buddies and got college drunk Saturday night. I mean i t was bad. Took all day Sunday to recover. Still wasn't totally right, thats why I lowered the BMUs. Pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment