Monday, April 3, 2017

April 2nd, 2017

A. Weighted pull up clusters; 3.2.1x5; rest 20 sec/rest 2min (heavier than last week) 
B1. Hand over Hand Sled Pull; 50' AHAP x 4 sets; rest 20 seconds 
B2. Strict Pul-ups; AMRAP (-1) x 4 sets; rest 3min 
C1. Arms only Assault Bike 20 seconds @ high effort x 4 sets; rest 20 seconds 
C2. Ring Push-up @ controlled pace; AMRAP (-1) x 4 sets; rest 3min 
+
15min Row 
15min Bike 
15min Ski/Run 
*keep HR bw 150-160 BPM

A. Didn't do this part, just wanted to give armpit/lat a little more rest
B1. 135# not counting sled, will try heavier next time
B2. just did 10 each set, felt good, no pain, thats what I wanted to get out of it
C1. Man, these were tough, got up to and maintained 70-72 RPMs
C2 32, 22,18,18....these hit me, got tough

Did all this outside at the house. Good weather, felt good to be outside. Conditioning complete. 

So, I have access to a pool now, if we wanted to work in any swimming, Sundays would be good days for it. I think I would like to do some swimming. 

Also, wrist is 95-97%. No pain, just sticks more than the other, doesn't want to go in to full flexion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment