A1. Straight Bar Dips; 8-12 reps x 3 sets; rest 1min
A2. Wall Walk + 3 Wall Facing HSPUs + 6 sec hold at top; 4 reps x 3 sets; rest 2min
B1. Strict Pull-up; 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 40 seconds
B2. Banded S C2B Pull-up; 6 reps w 1 sec pause at top x 3 sets; rest 40 seconds
B3. Lat Pull-down; 12 reps w 3 sec pause at bottom x 3 sets; rest to recovery bw sets
+
4 Sets:
30 Sec AMRAP Burpees
30 Sec Max Cal Assault
rest 4min bw sets
This was suppose to be this past Friday. Got back in town Saturday late afternoon from beach. Just did some movement and mobility stuff in the garage. Decided I'd start my new weekly schedule this week.
A1. Done, kept it light and did 8 reps
A2. Totally messed these up, did 1 wall walk, 3 wall facing shspu with 6 sec hold after each rep. Idiot.
B1. Done
B2. Used very light band, still felt it with that hold at the top.
B3. Used same light band for these I used for S C2B.
Man got totally sick on these. Did bar facing burpees. I'm gonna practice those every chance I get. No reason for me not to be very good at those.
Burpees - 13,10,10,11
AB Cals - 15,13,9,11
No comments:
Post a Comment