Thursday, April 19, 2018

Tuesday, April 17th 2018

A1. Front Tuck Levers; 8-10 sec x 3 sets; rest 30 seconds 
A2. Plance Lean (as far as you can go with fingers forward); 20 sec x 3 sets; rest 30 seconds 
A3. Slow and controlled pistol to box (4 sec eccentric); 5 reps/leg x 3 sets; rest 45 seconds 
B1. Plate Squat Flow - 3 reps x 3 sets; rest as needed (start w/ plate overhead, drop into bottom of squat, slowly bring plate to chest and round spine from neck -> lumbar vertebre by vertebre, repeat the process in reverse, slowly press plate back overhead then stand from the squat)
B2. Med Ball T Spine Rotation to Foam Roller; 5 reps/side x 3 sets; rest 45 seconds - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc8OOdZHSdo/?taken-by=ando_pfs
B3. Feet Elevated Gymnastics Bridge; accumulate 30 seconds x 3 sets; rest 45 seconds 
+
Row 500m @ 2:15-20 pace 
Row 500m @ 1:45 pace 
x4 
+
Bike 1k @ 200 watts 
Bike 1k @ 450+ watts 
x4 
+
A1. Hip 90/90 Switches w/ 5sec stretch on trailing leg - 3 reps x 2 sets; rest as needed
A2. Overhead Squat w/ heels elevated @3131 -5-6 reps x 2 sets; rest as needed (Just barbell)
B1. Elevated Cat-stretch Contract / Relax - (3 x (5sec / 5sec)) x 2 sets; rest as needed
B2. Face-down Shoulder Prisoner Rotations - 3 slow/controlled reps x 2 sets; rest as needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bPi_20p1U
B3. Low-rings Kneeling German Hang - 20sec x 2 sets ; rest as needed (mild stretch)

A1-B3. not a lot to report, everything felt good, no pain, even the slow pistols. I will say the feet elevated bridge felt better and I probably got more stretch than I ever have before. amazing what a healthy wrist and shoulder can do to that movement. 

Rows - 1:46.5, 1:47.5, 1:48.5, 1:47.5......the prescribed 1:45 was a bit aggressive but I tried. Pleased with what I could get. The rest periods I did stay on goal at below 2:15. 

AB - 1:31, 1:27, 1:26, 1:23.....again, the prescribed 450 watts was aggressive, I held between a 409-425. just wanted to be consistent and build faster if I could. 

A1-B3. Completed. just trying to move better, no pain, so all good, keep it coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment