Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 14th, 2017 - Official start of offseason/new year

A. Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat; 8 reps/leg x 4 sets; rest 1min bw legs 
B1. Front rack reverse lunges; 20 alt'ing reps x3; rest 1 min
B2. Side to side cossack squats; 10 slow controlled reps x3; rest 1 min
C1. Lateral Crossover Step-ups; 8/leg x 3 sets; rest 1min 
C2. Jefferson Curl; 8 slow and controlled reps x 3 sets; rest 1min 
+
Assault Bike 15 Seconds @ 900 watts 
Assault Bike 45 Second

A. 35# KB in front rack, didn't know if I should do this, felt ok
B1. used 35# first set, hurt legs, dropped to 25#KB felt good
B2. really felt these in hips, like I was stiff
C1. These felt great on legs, no pain anywhere, weight was more on the outside of my foot, i think that helps
C2. first time doing these, used 2 10# DBs, felt fine, no pain, good stretch in back


AB - these got pretty tough! I only did 12, wasn;t ready to hurt I guess, 12 sets were good though


No comments:

Post a Comment