AM
40min AMRAP @ smooth manageable pace (HR below 150bpm):
Row 500m
100' Single Arm Farmers Carry R ARM
100' Single Arm Farmers Carry L ARM
Assault Bike 90 seconds @ 250 watts
100' Reverse Weighted Bear Crawl
20 Sec side plank R side
20 Sec side plank L side
30 Double Unders
PM
A. Hand Stand Trap 3 Press; 8 reps x 3 sets; rest as needed bw sets
B. Strict Lean Away Pull-ups; 6-8 reps @ 3111 tempo x 3 sets; rest 2min
C1. Planche Lean; 20 sec x 3 sets; rest 40 seconds
C2. Tuck Front Lever; 10-15 sec x 3 sets; rest 60-90 seconds
D1. Weighted Shoulder CARs; 5 slow and controlled rotations each way x 3 sets; rest 30 sec
D2. Shoulder Extension Stretch; 60 sec x 3 sets; rest 30 seconds
D3. Bent Arm Hang; 20 sec x 3 sets; rest as needed
Not gonna lie to ya. I combined these in the PM. Friggin coldest damn days of the year are first morning I'm trying to train. Couldn't do it, my Florida blood wasn't having it. also, I only have a small garage, so the AM as written is tough to do when its 20 outside, fine when it warms up.
40min AMRAP - used 70# KB. row was 1:58-2:00. went faster each time. did 4rds + :20 AB. constant movement good sweat.
A. Did off parallettes. felt very good. good movement in shoulder/scap. I think that is purpose of these?
B. did 7 each set, lat is feeling better from last week.
C1. completed, feeling a stretch in bicep and chest
C2. complete, not hard for 15sec
D1. used 5lb plate. burned the shoulders a bit
D2. completed. felt good
D3. done. supinated grip was in all videos, so thats what I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment