Wednesday, January 24, 2018

January 24th 2018

A. Strict ring dips; 50 for time 
+
3 SETS: 
30' HSW 
10 Strict Ring Dips
15 TTB 
22 SHSPU
100 Double Unders 
22 K HSPUs 
15 TTB
10 Burpees 
30' HSW 
rest 3min


So I noticed last week my left shoulder was feeling weird. Like when I would go over head or snatch, some pain. I think these ring dips and shspu have been taking a toll so I want to lay off a bit. 

A. Didn't do it. 

Instead did from last week.....
A. Ring Tick Tocks; 4 reps x 5 sets; rest as needed 
B1. Bent Over Reverse Flys' 10-12 reps x 5 sets; rest 30 seconds 
B2. Planche Lean w feet elevated; 20 sec x 5 sets; rest 30 seconds 

For the 3 sets above I took out the ring dips and did HR Push ups. I also just eliminated completely the hspus. 

Set 1 - 4:03
Set 2 - 3:39
Set 3 - 3:20

I thought I warmed up well. Maybe not well enough considering times. Everything felt good and was unbroken except first set of DUs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment