Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 17th, 2017

A1. KB Arm Bar; 3-4 reps x 5 sets; rest 30 seconds 
A2. Shoulder Extension Stretch; 45 sec x 5 sets; rest 30 seconds 
A3. Turkish Get-up; 2 reps/side x 5 sets; rest 30 seconds 
A4. GHD Thoracic Stretch; 45 seconds x 5 sets; rest 90 seconds 
+
15 min amrap:
6 clean and jerk 165#
9 TTB
12 box jumps 24"
… immediately following completion of the workout 5 min to establish a
1rm snatch (not maximal effort here, again just build comfort with the
short time frame and load selection)
+
20min Easy Cooldown including Box Breathing Work:


A1 - A4. Completed. I feel that KB arm bar stretch in my back, probably the point. Shoulders are feeling flexy. 

15min AMRAP.....did 30# WB instead of C&J. I know its not the same but wanted something with weight that I'm not great at. 10rds + 2BJ. Same pace throughout the whole thing. Unbroken on everything, Felt solid. 

5min to max snatch....only did power to protect wrist. 95, 125, 145, 165, 185. I felt it in the wrist but didn't hurt it. Definitely a confidence booster heading in to open. Have been worried about this wrist. I stopped there even though I had another 1:10 to go, didn't want to push. HR was down to normal level at 17:00 mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment