Friday, December 16, 2016

December 15th, 2016

A1. Smash Medial Quad (middle of thigh) - 2 x 60sec
A2. Couch Stretch - 2 x 40-60sec ea leg
B1. Smach Lateral Quad (outside of thigh) - 2 x 60sec
B2. Twisted Lizard - 2 x 40-60sec ea leg
C1. TFL / Piriformis Smash - 2 x 60sec
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXf4FLBUnBI
C2. Seated Hip Ext Rotation Stretch - 2 x 40-60sec ea leg
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xku6HVmcuW0
D. Psoas Release - 2 x 60sec ea leg
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhtdftg2BXc
+
Assault Bike 5min @ 300 Watts
Then, for time: 
Row 500m 
25 Burpees over the Erg 
rest 6min 
Assault Bike 5min @ 300 watts
Then, for time: 
Run 800m 
25 Burpees AFAP 

The following was completed on December 16th. Everything has been pushed back a day. 

A thru D completed. Some of that smashing kills me. I think it helps though. 

I made this up from Sunday. 

20 Push Jerk 225 for time
60 TTB for time

1:42 on the PJ. Went 15-5. Way more on first set than I though I could do. Just amrap'ed it to see what I could get. 
2:01 on TTB. Went 17-18-15-10. Not too bad. Stomach started to cramp. 

The conditioning I missed/skipped I will try and make up at the house. That is the perfect kind of session I can do at home. allows me to keep garage closed to keep warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment