A. Squat Snatch; build to a tough, but perfect single (only what technique will allow)
+
2 Sets:
Assault Bike 2min @ 400 watts
Then, For Time:
15 Squat Snatch for Time @ 165#
rest 4min bw sets
+ (rest to full recovery, if you have time)
(make-up from Tuesday)
For time:
20 power clean 115#
15 muscle ups
20 power clean 115#
30 strict hspu
20 power clean 115#
45 TTB
100 foot hs walk
A. 200.... Worked up to 195 no misses. missed 200 twice, hit it the third. Wasn't forward. I think form was good. Most I've snatched since April.
AB/Snatch
Set 1 - 6:12....missed 1 rep. didn't do first snatch until 2:30ish.
Set 2 - 5:30....no misses. started about same time
11:56..... Definitely thought I had another set of 20PC at the end. Definitely would have pushed more if I didn't think that. That is first HS Walk I'd done since April as well, pretty rusty. I know thats not a priority now. If we throw them in during training here and there, It will come back quick I think. I just need to pick up the bar faster. I felt good on MU(9-6), HSPU(8-7-7-4-4), and TTB(can't remember). It's starting to come back, learning to not stand around as much I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment