B. Box Back Squat; 3 reps x 6 sets; rest 2:30 (as fast off box as possible)
+
4 Sets for Time:
30 cal Assault Bike *10 cals easy, 10 mod, 10 hard
15 UB Thruster @ 115#
12 Scissor Jumps (switching legs front and back- 6/leg) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?
15 UB Deadlifts @ 225#
30 cal Row *10 cals easy, 10 mod, 10 hard
rest 2-3min bw sets
+
mobility work 15-20 min
A. 165, 175, 185, 185, 185, 185, 195, 195, 195, 205, 205, 205, one extra at 215. Felt very good today. Very snappy. I was coming out of the hole fast on the sq clean.
B. 225, 255, 255, 275, 275, 295....stayed very conservative as I did feel some pain in legs...As I'm writing this Wed night, I felt nothing lingering on Tuesday or today, wanted to be careful though as we feel it out.
Set 1 - 6:30
Set 2 - 6:15
Had to stop here due to time. Thruster feel good, maybe even light. These sets hurt at the end though.
No comments:
Post a Comment