A. Weighted dip; 4-5x4; rest 2 min
B. Ring dips; 3 bulgarian ring dip reps, 6 strict traditional ring
dips + 6 seconds support hold in external rotation + 6 seconds bent
knee L sit hold x4 sets; rest 2 min
C1. Push press; 5 reps + 10 second isometric hold x4; rest 10 sec
C2. Kipping hspu; 15 reps AFAP x4; rest 3 min
D1. Bent knee hollow body hold; 20 seconsd x3; rest 40 sec
D2. Plank hold on rings in external rotation and full hollow; 20
seconsd x3; rest 40 sec (ensure you are in as much abdominal
compression as possible trying to create a rounded lumbar spine here)
A. 35, 70, 80, 90....i can do a lot here. shut it down
B. Crazy complex! I was definitely feeling these. Very Cool. completed all
C1. 185 for all sets TnG style, hold is gamechanger transitioning to the HSPU
C2. All sets unbroken def go slower in sets 3 and 4, but not by much, just a few sec
D1. Done
D2. done and I think I actually did this correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment