Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Saturday, June 9th 2018

A. Split Jerk; build to a tough single for the day 
B. Close Grip Bench Press; 2 reps x 8 sets; rest 2min bw sets 
C1. Side Plank Banded Row; 10-12 reps/side (slow and contolled) x 3 sets; rest 1min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_JVJSbrvcc
C2. DB Push-up to Renagade Row; 8 reps/side x 3sets; rest 90 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwwMkJIvi6c
D. TRX (or rings) Y to T; 6 reps of complex x 2 sets; rest 90 seconds


Had to push to Sunday, family stuff Sat. Legs are pretty damn sore from Friday

A. 265, failed 275....not sure what has happened here. Def need work on jerk. Has always been a strength. Maybe leg soreness. Not worrying too much. 
B. 215, 235, 235, 235, 245, 245, 255, 255....i would say these were moderate. I didn't have a spotter. I am also still nervous after dropping bar on my chest 2 1/2 years ago. they were just good working sets, nothing heavy. 
C1. done. i like these
C2. Used 35# DBs
D. Done on rings. Watched a few vids. I was basically doing a T then a Y was a "complex"

No comments:

Post a Comment