A1. Jerk Drive; 1.1 x 4 sets; rest 20 sec; rest 1min (110% of 1RM)
A2. Split Jerk; 1.1 x 4 sets; rest 20 sec; rest 3min (85-90% of 1RM working perfect movement)
B1. Close Grip Bench Press @ 21x1; 5-6 reps x 5 sets; rest 1min
B2. Bulgarian Pull-ups; 10-12 reps x 5 sets; rest 2min
+
50 Cal Row Buy In
into:
5 RFT:
12 TTB
12 S HSPUs
into
50 Cal Assault Buy Out
A1. Just worked up to 315
A2. Worked up to 255.....wasn;t feeling great/solid overhead. Just got some solid reps in and shut that down.
Didn't do B1 & B2. I can get super jacked if I'm not careful with bench so cut it out today. Not doing the pull ups for now to let my lat rest.
Total time for tester was 12:20
50 cal on row was right under 3:00
I did 12sec L hold from pull up bar instead on TTB. The TTb just puts more stress on lat
50 cal on AB was 3:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment