Tuesday, January 3, 2017

December 31st, 2016

A. Snatch; build to a tough single
B. Hang Snatch x2 + OHS x2; 1 complex on the 90 seconds for 6 sets 
+
2 Sets: 
Assault Bike 2min @ 400 watts 
Then, For Time: 
15 Squat Snatch for Time @ 175# 
rest 4min bw sets 

C1. Single leg hack squat with barbell on wall to toe off; 4-5/leg x 2 sets; rest 30 seconds https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydv1yfuw5otvcsm/MVI_5605.MOV?dl=0
C2. Twisted Lizard Stretch; 45 sec/leg x 2 sets; rest 60sec https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq0g9wlAuXw
D1. Bar Hanging Strict Straddle Leg Raise; 5-6 reps x 2 sets; rest 30sec (super slow & controlled)
D2. Unloaded Straddle Reverse Hyper Leg Raises; 5-6 reps x 2 sets; rest 30sec (super slow & controlled)
E. Single leg back extensions; 6/leg x 2 sets; rest 45 sec bw legs https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro3eebp8h9o1yek/MVI_5621.MOV?dl=0
+
15min Easy Row 
15min Easy Bike

A. 215...10lbs more than last heavy session. Most I've done 12-15 months, without pain. 
B. Stayed 135-150. Felt a little different. Each set got better. 

Set 1 - 7:09

Set 2 - Stopped at 7:10 at 13 reps

I was little nervous about my shoulder. Last session like this I kind of tweaked my shoulder and just stayed off of it and warmed up real good each time since. As of writing this I am feeling no effects of shoulder, so ready to push harder again. Breaking was good on both, just gotta keep grabbing the bar and doing the movement more. Its coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment