Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 1st, 2017

A. Squat Clean and Jerk; 3 TnG x 6 sets; rest 90 seconds bw sets 
B. Strict Muscle Ups; 3 reps x 5 sets; rest as needed bw sets 
+
3min AMRAP: 
3 Muscle Ups 
6 Clean and Jerk @ 115# 
4min Easy Bike 
5min AMRAP: 
8 C2B 
8 Strict HSPUs 
4min Easy Bike 
7min AMRAP: 
5 Power Snatch @ 115# 
10 TTB 
+
C1.50' Hand Stand Walk x 4 sets; rest 20 seconds 
C2. GHDSUs; 12 for time x 4 sets; rest 20 seconds 
C3. L-Sit Hold; AMRAP (-2-3sec) x 4 sets; rest3-4min

A. 135,145,155,165,175,185....These were all SC Thruster, TnG. I haven't done TnG squat clean yet so was feeling my way in to it. I would define the 185 as moderate. These really felt good. 
B. Done. Fairly easy. rested 60-75 sec between

Amrap 1 - 4rds + 2MU....got a little spicy. I dropped bar on last set of C&J, I gotta hang on. 

Amrap 2 - 6rds + 8C2B...I caught my breathe on this one, maybe could have gone a little faster. 

Amrap 3 - 6rds + 3TTB...Did singles on snatches TTB unbroken whole way. Just kept moving. 

C1-3....only had time for 2 sets. Hs walks were both unbroken, and second was faster. I think just gradually working these in, It will continue to come back fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment