Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 7th, 2017

A. Hang Snatch; build to a tough single 
B1. Hand Stand Walk; 50' AFAP x 4 sets; rest 20 seconds 
B2. OHS; 10 for time @ 165# x 4 sets; rest 2:30 
+
30 Squat Snatches for Time @ 165# 
rest 5min 
60 Power Snatch for Time @ 75# 
+ (you can split these sessions) 
C1. Single leg hack squat with barbell on wall to toe off; 4-5/leg x 3 sets; rest 30 seconds https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydv1yfuw5otvcsm/MVI_5605.MOV?dl=0
C2. Twisted Lizard Stretch; 45 sec/leg x 3 sets; rest 60sec https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq0g9wlAuXw
D1. Bar Hanging Strict Straddle Leg Raise; 5-6 reps x 3 sets; rest 30sec (super slow & controlled)
D2. Unloaded Straddle Reverse Hyper Leg Raises; 5-6 reps x 3 sets; rest 30sec (super slow & controlled)
E. Single leg back extensions; 6/leg x 3 sets; rest 45 sec bw legs https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro3eebp8h9o1yek/MVI_5621.MOV?dl=0



A. 190
B1&2 - total time were 2:00, 1:47, 1:20, 1:18.

HS walks got faster every round 25ft down and back. Went unbroken every time. OHS got easier each set. I just had to warm up in to it I guess. Definitely felt load on my wrist. Just as in, I haven't done anything like that in a very long time.

I'm down in FL for CF National Championship so gym was closing and had to do family stuff. May make up the testers this SAT? I did C-E. The hack squat hurts my legs though, might want to stop those.

No comments:

Post a Comment