A. Power Clean + 2 Jerks; 5 complexes to a tough complex; rest 2min
+
10min Row @ 1:55 pace
Directly into:
10min AMRAP:
10 Power Snatch @ 75#
10 STOH @ 135#
10 C2B
+
10min Row @ 1:55 pace
Directly into:
10min AMRAP:
10 Power Clean @ 95#
10 HSPUs
10 TTB
A. Worked up to 265. Did Push Jerks all way up until 265 and then did split. Most I've PC'ed in a while.
AMRAP 1 - 5rd + 4PS...row wasn't terrible. But I wasn't just cruising it. Probably didn't even do first rep until 10:20-25. Everything unbroken accept last round, broke snatches. Hurt.
AMRAP 2 - 6rd + 3PC....Not a lot of time. Only rowed 2min @ 1:48. Was able to catch my breath on TTB and some on HSPU. I did cleans 6-4 for all sets. Last one I did 4-3-3.
No comments:
Post a Comment