B1. 50 UB Double Unders x 4 sets; rest 10 seconds
B2. OHS; 15 for time @ 115# x 4 sets; rest 2:50
+
12min AMRAP:
3,3,3...6,6,6...9,9,9 and so on:
Deadlifts @ 225#
Bar Facing Burpees
TTB
+
15min of Breathing and meditation Work: try this (https://www.dartmouth.edu/~he
+
15min of Shoulder/Wrist Therapy
A. Skipped cause of wrist. Gonna do some clean pulls tomorrow.
B1 and B2. times were 1:30, 1:08, 1:05, 1:03. Weight was just enough to irritate wrist much. I could feel pressure during the squat. DUs unbroken, OHS unbroken and fast. Felt good.
AMRAP - 7 DL in the round of 21.
Used double over hand grip like we talked about, probably slowed me down a bit. I tried to do the pop up from burpee and right in to jump over the bar as long as possible. Made it until midway round of 15. Then started stepping up from burpee in to jump. T2B were and I tried to catch my breath there. Went unbroken except did 12-6 in round of 18. I think I gave right effort since I could taste it at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment